duminică, 7 februarie 2016

INDIAN ENCOUNTER, February 23, 5 pm, Calderon 39






Theme: INDIAN ENCOUNTER“ 

Encounter with H. E. RIVA GANGULI DAS Ambassador of India


Violin and Piano Concert
Mioara and Viniciu Moroianu

Interventions

Riva Ganguli Das: Indian Encounter
Questions – Answers
George Anca: India between Hasdeu and Sorescu
Mihai Stan: Indian Letters in collections of Bibliotheca

Poetry Theater

Julieta Srâmbeanu: Tagore
Ioana Calotă: Eminescu
Alexandru Philippide: Baudelaire

Book launching:

Nicolae I. Nicolae: The Crooked Wednesday or Remus Alb's
Missed Loves, Novel,Tracus Art, 2015
Presents: Puși Dinulescu

Portraits: Radu Cristian Nema

Coordinator: Dr. George Anca



Ocean Of Forms - Poem by Rabindranath Tagore


I dive down into the depth of the ocean of forms,
hoping to gain the perfect pearl of the formless.

No more sailing from harbor to harbor with this my weather-beaten boat.
The days are long passed when my sport was to be tossed on waves.

And now I am eager to die into the deathless.

Into the audience hall by the fathomless abyss
where swells up the music of toneless strings
I shall take this harp of my life.

I shall tune it to the notes of forever,
and when it has sobbed out its last utterance,
lay down my silent harp at the feet of the silent.


KAMADEVA by MIHAI EMINESCU
 

With the balm of lover's torment
Dreaming thus my soul to heal,
I, to Kama, God of India,
Kamadeva, did appeal.

And he came, the child imperious,
Riding on a cockatoo,
With a winning smile capricious
On his lips of coral hue.

Wings he had, and in his quiver
For his arrow did he keep
Naught but scented poison flowers
From the Ganges wide and deep.

Setting in his bow an arrow,
At my breast he aim did take,
And since then for ever weeping
Do I lie the nights awake.

Thus it was a poisoned flower
Deep within my breast did send
India's child of purple heavens
And illusions without end.

Trnslation By
Corneliu M. Popescu
 






Tema: INDIAN ENCOUNTER
Întâlnire cu E. S. RIVA GANGULI DAS Ambasdoarea Indiei


Aniversări în februarie:
Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu 180 n (16)
Marin Sorescu 80 n (19)



Floarea Calotă: Bhajan românesc

Concert de vioară și pian

Mioara și Viniciu Moroianu:
Richard Strauss - "Improvizație", partea a doua din Sonata pentru vioară și pian (10')
George Enescu - Adagio din "Suita în stil vechi" pentru pian (6')

Intervenții

Riva Ganguli Das: Indian Encounter
Întrebări – Răspunsuri
George Anca: India între Hasdeu și Sorescu
Mihai Stan: Litere indiene în colecțiile Bibliotheca
Puși Dinulescu: Recitind din Oscar Wilde

Teatru de poezie

Julieta Srâmbeanu: Tagore
Ioana Calotă: Eminescu
Alexandru Philippide: Baudelaire

Lansare de carte

Nicolae I. Nicolae: Miercurea strâmbă sau Iubirile ratate
ale lui Remus Alb, Tracus Art, 2015

Portrete: Radu Cristian Nema
 
Coordonator: Dr. George Anca
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu